Smart shopping with your WIC EBT card
Grocery shopping is smart and easy with the new WIC EBT card. You can choose how little or how much you want to buy each time you shop with your WIC EBT card. The cashier will give you a receipt which shows your remaining benefit balance and the date benefits expire.
The Federal Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants and Children (WIC) provides healthy foods for you, your infant, and your child plus helpful nutrition information – all at no cost for those who qualify. WIC also offers breastfeeding support and referrals to health care, immunizations and other community services.
• Nutrition Education
• Healthy Foods at no cost
• Breastfeeding classes, support and breast pump loans
• Breastfeeding Hot Line (850) 747-5775
• Farmer’s Market Coupons during the growing season
• Referrals for Healthcare
To be eligible you must be:
• A pregnant woman or
• A breastfeeding woman or
• A woman who has recently delivered or
• An infant or child under 5 years old
• Meet WIC Eligibility Guidelines. Many working parents are eligible for services. (Medicaid, Food Stamps, and wages/TANF recipients are qualified automatically) http://www.floridahealth.gov/healthy-people-and-families/wic
• Call 850-892-8020 for more information