TALLAHASSEE, Fla.—In an effort to keep Florida residents and visitors safe and aware about the status of the Zika virus, the Florida Department of Health will issue a Zika virus update each week day at 2 p.m.
Upcoming EventsMore Events...
- Three Early Learning Centers in Walton County Recognized for Implementing the Let's Move Child Care 5210 Program
- Health Officials Remind Residents and Visitors to take Precautions Against Mosquito-Borne Illneses
- Department of Health Daily Zika Update: Four New Travel-Related Cases
- Zika-Related Microcephaly Case Confirmed in Florida
- Walton County Weekly Beach Sampling Results
- Department Of Health Daily Zika Update: Three New Travel-Related Cases
850-892-8015 After Hours - 850-689-5755
|Download the Full List of Reportable Diseases and Conditions|
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals