- The Florida Department of Health Highlights Newborn Screening During Congenital Heart Defects Awareness Week
- The Florida Department of Health Recognizes National Black HIV or AIDS Awareness Day
- Florida Department of Health Calls for Audit of Palm Beach County Health Care District Following Damage to More Than 1,000 Doses of Vaccine
- Governor Desantis' Florida Leads Budget Will Continue Effort to Put Seniors First and Protect the Vulnerable and Will Keep Floridians Healthy
- DOH-WALTON UPDATES POSITIVE CASES OF COVID-19 AND CURRENT VACCINATION APPOINTMENT INFORMATION
- DOH-WALTON UPDATES POSITIVE CASES OF COVID-19 AND CURRENT VACCINATION INFORMATION 2/8/21
- DOH-WALTON UPDATES POSITIVE CASES OF COVID-19 AND CURRENT VACCINATION INFORMATION 1-25-21
- DOH-WALTON UPDATES POSITIVE CASES OF COVID-19 AND CURRENT VACCINATION INFORMATION
- DOH-WALTON UPDATES POSITIVE CASES OF COVID-19 (12292020)
Walk-in appointments are available from 1:00 PM – 5:30 PM Thursday, April 22 at the Walton County Fairgrounds, 790 State Rd 83, DeFuniak Springs, Fl 32433. Those who already have an appointment through the Statewide registrations system will be seen at their scheduled appointment times. Florida residency is required.
By-Phone: 866-201-3054 or TTY 833-476-1520
Walton County’s help line number is 833-540-2079.
As of Monday, April 5, Florida residents shall be eligible to receive any COVID-19 vaccine as prescribed by the Food and Drug Administration.
PERSONS AGES 16-17: The Pfizer vaccine is authorized for persons age 16 and up. The Moderna and Janssen (Johnson and Johnson) vaccines are authorized for persons age 18 and up. All individuals under the age of 18 receiving a vaccine must be accompanied by a guardian and complete the COVID-19 vaccine screening and consent form. To download a copy of the form go to https://floridahealthcovid19.gov/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/doh-covid-vaccine-screening-consent-form.pdf
Wednesday, April 21, 2021 FDOH Walton - Coastal Branch Clinic, Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Thursday, April 22, 2021 DeFuniak Springs – Walton County Fairgrounds
Friday, April 23, 2021 FDOH Walton - Coastal Branch Clinic, Santa Rosa Beach, FLMore Information
No events at this time
850-892-8015 After Hours - 850-833-9065
|Download the Full List of Reportable Diseases and Conditions|
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals