- Radon Month
- Florida Vaccine Update
- Governor Ron DeSantis, Hospital CEOs Announce Distribution Plan for Weekly COVID-19 Vaccine Allocation and Recognize Statewide Progress on Vaccine Distribution
- Florida Department of Health Issues Update on COVID-19
- DOH-WALTON UPDATES POSITIVE CASES OF COVID-19 AND CURRENT VACCINATION INFORMATION 1-25-21
- DOH-WALTON UPDATES POSITIVE CASES OF COVID-19 AND CURRENT VACCINATION INFORMATION
- DOH-WALTON UPDATES POSITIVE CASES OF COVID-19 (12292020)
- DOH-WALTON UPDATES VACCINATION INFORMATION 1-19-2021
- DOH-WALTON UPDATES POSITIVE CASES OF COVID-19 01-11-2021
Please reserve all calls to 850-401-6453 for COVID TESTING appointments ONLY.
Registration for COVID-19 vaccine clinics for the week January 25-29 is now closed. Please continue to monitor our website and Walton County Emergency Management for future appointment registration dates and times.
If you already had your first dose of vaccine with us, you should have received an appointment card during that visit for your second dose. Please plan to keep your scheduled appointment for your second dose.
On January 21, 2021, State Surgeon General Dr. Scott Rivkees signed a Public Health Advisory prioritizing Florida residents for COVID-19 vaccinations given in Florida. Recipients of the vaccine must be able to demonstrate residency consistent with criteria set forth in § 381.986(5)(b), Fla. Stat.; or an individual present in Florida for the purpose of providing health care services involving direct contact with patients. For more details about residency requirements, please see the Frequently Asked Questions.
Please do not call to schedule an appointment before the next dates and details have been announced. Appointments are unable to be made through email or by walk-in and there is no wait list.
Publix is offering vaccine by appointment only and must be made online. Please check their website for more information.
Demand is very high for the COVID-19 vaccine and there is a limited supply. Please be patient as you wait for an available appointment.Frequently Asked Questions (PDF, 197kB)
No events at this time
850-892-8015 After Hours - 850-833-9065
|Download the Full List of Reportable Diseases and Conditions|
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals