How To Apply
FDOH WIC- Women, Infant and Children
Hours of Operation
Monday - Wednesday
7:30am - 4:30pm
7:30am - 3:30pm
Santa Rosa Beach
8:00am - 4:00pm
Closed for lunch from
12:00pm - 1:00pm
Call the WIC office at (850) 892-8020 to schedule an appointment. At your first appointment, household income and medical/nutrition status will be reviewed.
What to bring to the appointment
To see the full list of documents that qualify for; Proof of Income, Proof of Residency and Identification print out or read the WIC Eligibility Check List in the link below:
- Bring EACH family member applying for WIC benefits
- Proof of all household income from the last 30 days, for everyone in the household (before taxes and deductions), Examples:
- Salaries and all paycheck stubs for the last month
- Child Support and Alimony Income documents
- Foster Care payments
- Unemployment or Worker's Compensation documents
- Military, Leave and Earnings statements
- Income Tax documents
- Proof of income must be ALL household income for the last 30 days
- One (1) proof of identification for yourself and anyone else, including infants and children, applying for WIC benefits in your household including an ID, Examples:
- Valid Driver's License
- Current Military ID
- Social Security Card
- Birth Certificate
- Hospital Records, Baby Bracelet and Crib Card for new babies
- One (1) proof of residency to show where you live, Examples:
- Utility Bill - electric or phone bill
- Housing or Rental Agreement
- Bank or Insurance Statement
- Drivers License
- If you are a prenatal client, bring one (1) proof of pregnancy (for example, an ultrasound photo or letter from healthcare provider)
- If you receive Medicaid, Temporary Cash Assistance (TCA), or Food Assistance, bring your current Notice of Case Action.
- If your doctor has completed the WIC Medical Referral form, bring this form to your appointment.
- Bring the immunization shot record for each child.
- Note: Since most of our services are being provided via telephone due to COVID-19, you may be asked to send your information, such as proof of identification/income, to a secure email account.
Florida WIC Foods and EBT Cards
- WIC will issue qualifying families an EBT card that can be used at participating WIC grocery stores in Walton County.
- The EBT card Email login and Date of Birth information have to match for the card to work.
- View the following links below on how to use your EBT card.