Comprehensive Emergency Management Plan (CEMP) Electronic Submission
Who must submit a CEMP to DOH?
The Florida Department of Health is responsible for annually reviewing and approving the comprehensive emergency management plans (CEMP) for the following licensed agencies:
- Home Health Agencies
- Home Medical Equipment Providers
- Nurse Registries
- Hospice Agencies
Agencies are required by the Agency for Health Care Administration (ACHA) to have a CEMP that includes:
- Risk Assessment and Planning
- Policies and Procedures
- Communication Plan
- Training and Testing
For more information and plan templates, please visit the AHCA website.
What does my agency need to do
- Annually review and update your agency’s CEMP with current information, CEMP must reflect current review year. Download a CEMP template for your agency
- Update all agreements (e.g. MOU and/or MOA) with current signatures and dates.
- Submit your agency’s completed plan and additional attachments online via the CEMP Electronic Submission Form.
- For providers unable to make an electronic submission, CEMPs can be mailed to:
Florida Department of Health
Bureau of Preparedness & Response
4052 Bald Cypress Way Bin A-23
Tallahassee, FL 32399
For questions, please contact DOHCEMPReview@flhealth.gov