Behavioral Health Counseling Services
Walton Community Health Center offers behavioral health counseling to our primary care patients.
Our clinicians and mental health counselors treat a wide range of behavioral health conditions, which include depression, anxiety, substance abuse, and other life issues.
The Behavioral Health Counseling Services offers:
• Personalized nurse case management
• Services for older children and adults for a wide
range of issues through referral from your primary
• Affordable available services at all clinic sites.
• Services available regardless of insurance or ability to
• Translation services available for speakers of non-
Ask your clinician today or call
850-401-6284 for more information.