DOH-WALTON UPDATES CURRENT VACCINATION AND TESTING APPOINTMENT AND POSITIVE CASES OF COVID-19 INFORMATION Change in Vaccination location
- Setting the Record Straight - Nikki Fried Perpetuates COVID-19 Misinformation
- Child Care Food Program Continues to Contribute to Child Wellness in Florida
- Florida Department of Health Sets the Record Straight on False Data Claims by the Miami Herald
- New Monoclonal Antibody Site in Orlando
- DOH-WALTON UPDATES POSITIVE CASES OF COVID-19 AND CURRENT VACCINATION APPOINTMENT INFORMATION
- DOH-WALTON UPDATES POSITIVE CASES OF COVID-19 AND CURRENT VACCINATION INFORMATION 2/8/21
- DOH-WALTON UPDATES POSITIVE CASES OF COVID-19 AND CURRENT VACCINATION INFORMATION 1-25-21
- DOH-WALTON UPDATES POSITIVE CASES OF COVID-19 AND CURRENT VACCINATION INFORMATION
- DOH-WALTON UPDATES POSITIVE CASES OF COVID-19 (12292020)
If you misplaced your COVID-19 vaccination card and/or need a copy of your vaccine records, you may visit Florida Shots website at flshotsusers.com/contact. You may also contact your healthcare provider, or our office at 850-892-8015.
PERSONS AGES 12-17: The Pfizer vaccine is authorized for persons age 12 and older. The Moderna and Janssen (Johnson and Johnson) vaccines are authorized for persons age 18 and up. All individuals under the age of 18 receiving a vaccine must be accompanied by a guardian and complete the COVID-19 vaccine screening and consent form.
Walk-up/No appointment needed for this week’s Covid-19 Vaccination Clinics. A grocery gift certificate valued at $15 will be given to individuals that receive a Covid-19 vaccination (while supplies last).
NEW LOCATION! Tuesday, October 19, 2021 10:00 A.M.–12:00 P.M. 1st and 2nd doses of Moderna and Pfizer vaccine, DeFuniak Springs – Healthmark Regional Medical Center, 4413 US Highway 331 South
Friday, October 22, 2021 10:00 A.M.–12:00 P.M. 1st and 2nd doses of Moderna and Pfizer vaccine, DOH-Walton - Coastal Branch Clinic, 361 Greenway Trail, Santa Rosa Beach, FLMore Information
Upcoming EventsMore Events...
850-892-8015 After Hours - 850-833-9065
|Download the Full List of Reportable Diseases and Conditions|
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals