- The Florida Department of Health Highlights Newborn Screening During Congenital Heart Defects Awareness Week
- The Florida Department of Health Recognizes National Black HIV or AIDS Awareness Day
- Florida Department of Health Calls for Audit of Palm Beach County Health Care District Following Damage to More Than 1,000 Doses of Vaccine
- Governor Desantis' Florida Leads Budget Will Continue Effort to Put Seniors First and Protect the Vulnerable and Will Keep Floridians Healthy
- DOH-WALTON UPDATES POSITIVE CASES OF COVID-19 AND CURRENT VACCINATION INFORMATION 2/8/21
- DOH-WALTON UPDATES POSITIVE CASES OF COVID-19 AND CURRENT VACCINATION INFORMATION 1-25-21
- DOH-WALTON UPDATES POSITIVE CASES OF COVID-19 AND CURRENT VACCINATION INFORMATION
- DOH-WALTON UPDATES POSITIVE CASES OF COVID-19 (12292020)
- DOH-WALTON UPDATES POSITIVE CASES OF COVID-19 AND CURRENT VACCINATION APPOINTMENT INFORMATION
Please reserve all calls to 850-401-6453 for COVID TESTING appointments ONLY.
To schedule a COVID19 vaccine appointment with the statewide pre-registration system by web or phone:
By-Phone: 866-201-3054 or TTY 833-476-1520
Walton County’s help line number is 833-540-2079.
ALL PERSONS 18 YEARS OF AGE AND OLDER ARE ELIGIBLE TO RECEIVE THE VACCINE IN FLORIDA As of Monday, April 5, all Florida residents shall be eligible to receive any COVID-19 vaccine as prescribed by the Food and Drug Administration.
PERSONS AGES 16-17: The Pfizer vaccine is authorized for persons age 16 and up. The Moderna and Janssen (Johnson and Johnson) vaccines are authorized for persons age 18 and up. All individuals under the age of 18 receiving a vaccine must be accompanied by a guardian and complete the COVID-19 vaccine screening and consent form. To download a copy of the form go to https://floridahealthcovid19.gov/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/doh-covid-vaccine-screening-consent-form.pdf
Appointments for week of April 12-16, 2021:
Wednesday, April 14, 2021 FDOH Walton - Coastal Branch Clinic, Santa Rosa Beach, FL
Thursday, April 15, 2021 DeFuniak Springs – Walton County Fairgrounds
Friday, April 16, 2021 FDOH Walton - Coastal Branch Clinic, Santa Rosa Beach, FLMore Information
Upcoming EventsMore Events...
850-892-8015 After Hours - 850-833-9065
|Download the Full List of Reportable Diseases and Conditions|
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals