During January's Human Trafficking Awareness month, the Florida Department of Health is highlighting the important role that health care providers can play in identifying and helping victims of Human Trafficking, many of whom are minors. Since most victims of human trafficking may have contact with a health care professional during the time they are trafficked, it is crucial that employees in a health care setting have the appropriate training to help identify and assist potential victims.
Upcoming EventsMore Events...
- Keep Vaccine Between You & Flu
- Florida Health in Walton Urges Vaccination as Flu Season Intensifies
- Department of Health Daily Zika Update
- Florida Health Celebrates National Radon Action Month
- Florida Health Urges Vaccination as Flu Season Intensifies
- Florida Department of Health Issues 13 Suspension and Restriction Orders in December 2016
850-892-8015 After Hours - 850-689-5755
|Download the Full List of Reportable Diseases and Conditions|
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals